Children’s Manners and Etiquette
With this course, your child will develop a high strength of character and give your child the confidence to put their best foot forward, knowing they have the necessary interpersonal skills and formal etiquette training at a young age. They will gain confidence to strive for success each new day.
This course is designed for your child to watch on their own or with their parent or guardian.
Here is a description of what your child will learn.
- Personal grooming and hygiene etiquette
- Deportment posture and decorum
- Appropriate introductions and greetings
- Electronic devices and online etiquette
- Respecting our elders as well as others
- How and when to write a thank you note
- Decorum and table manners
- Strength of character skills to combat bullying
- Library etiquette
- How to answer a telephone etiquette
We recommend Chapter 8 be watched with a parent or guardian.
I hope you enjoy the course and please feel free to contact Lady Etiquette for any questions or comments.
For ages 8 to 14